General Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to the use of this website and the ordering, purchase, fulfilment and delivery of Products from SERVERMARKET.IN (OWNED BY DATA TECH COMPUTERS PVT LTD)
Please read the following Terms and Conditions carefully before placing Your Order. These Terms and Conditions contain important information about the ordering, processing, fulfilment and delivery of goods, including limitations of liability.
- In these Terms and Conditions We, Our or Us means Servermarket.in; and You or Your means the person who accepts these Terms and Conditions, by using this Website and associated software, networks and processes, including the purchase of Products or services through the Website..
- By browsing the Website, or placing an Order, You agree to these Terms and Conditions as set out below, which constitutes a legally binding Agreement between Us and You for the supply of Products.
- The Agreement together with Your Order constitutes the entire agreement between us and you for the supply of Products. The Agreement cannot be varied unless we agree to vary it in writing or by email.
- If you are under the age of eighteen (18) years you cannot place Orders with Servermarket.in. By accepting this Agreement, you acknowledge that you are over the age of eighteen (18) years.
Prices displayed on website are subject to change without notice. All prices listed on the Website exclude Delivery Costs. Delivery Costs are shown separately on an Order. Prices and promotions are subject to change, and may vary from those offered on our online store. We cannot confirm the availability or price of an item until you place your order. Servermarket.in is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors.
Features and specifications of Products described or depicted on the Website are subject to change without notice.All weights and dimensions of Products described in the Website are approximate. All screens are measured diagonally and all screen images contained on the Website are simulated unless otherwise indicated. Servermarket.in is not responsible for typographical and/or photographical errors.
- You may place an Order by following the instructions on the Website. By placing an Order, you make offer to enter into an agreement to purchase the Product(s) the subject of Your Order (Purchase Contract). Our order confirmation to you does not signify our acceptance of your order, nor does it constitute confirmation of our offer to sell.
- Orders will be deemed to have been received by Servermarket.in at the time Servermarket.in sends an Order confirmation to your nominated e-mail address.
- Servermarket.in is an online business and will primarily communicate with Customers via e-mail. It is the Customer's responsibility to ensure the correct contact details are entered and that the nominated e-mail address is regularly checked for correspondence.
- Servermarket.in reserves the right to decline to enter into a Purchase Contract with you and may cancel Your Order at any time prior to dispatch of the Product(s). In the event of a cancelled Order, funds paid in relation to that Order will be refunded in full. You will be provided with e-mail confirmation of the cancellation and refund.
- Servermarket.in does not accept any responsibility for Orders that are declined, delayed or not accepted due to disruptions with internet connections.
- Servermarket.in shall not be liable for any delay in performing any of its obligations under this Agreement if such delay is caused by circumstances beyond the reasonable control of Servermarket.in (or its affiliates), and Servermarket.in shall be entitled to a reasonable extension of time for the performance of such obligations.
- Where you have provided an incorrect or incomplete delivery address for Your Order, We may charge a redelivery fee for each subsequent delivery attempt.
Paying for your order
- We offer multiple payment methods to pay for your online order. You can use various facilities, namely Credit card payment through payment gateways and bank transfer using RTGS (direct deposit) to our nominated bank account.
- We may charge (on some products on online store) extra service fees in case of payment made using credit card. There are no charges when using bank transfer payment method. In case of use of Credit or Debit Cards or internet banking facilities to make payments, your information is secured through use of 128 bit Secure Socket Layer ("SSL") technology.
- You agree, understand and confirm that the credit card used is lawfully owned or possessed by you and that you shall not pay or attempt to pay for Product(s) using fraudulent credit card information.
- If your nominated payment method triggers our fraud prevention protocols, we may contact you to confirm additional details, or rescind the transaction. In this case, until Your Order has passed our fraud prevention protocols Your Order will not be fulfilled. If you do not provide the requested information within up to 7 days, Your Order will be cancelled and your payment will be refunded back to the method in which you paid. These information requests are sent to help protect credit card holders from online fraud.
- Despite Our best efforts, on occasion it may be possible that a small number of the Products in Our range may be incorrectly priced on the Website. If we have made a mistake and a Product's correct price is higher than the price on the Website, We may either contact you before shipping to request whether you want to buy the Product at the correct price or cancel Your Order. If a Product's correct price is lower than the stated price on the Website, We will charge the lower amount and send you the Product, or where the higher incorrect price has been charged, We will refund the price difference and send You the Product.
Delivery of goods
- We will arrange for shipment of the products to you. Shipping schedules are estimates only and cannot be guaranteed. We try to ensure that all Products are delivered in a prompt and timely manner. However, from time to time, it is possible that shipping and other factors outside of our control may result in delays. Servermarket.in does not accept any liability for loss or damage suffered by anyone as a result of any such delays.
- You can expect your order to be processed within approximately 24-48 hours, provided the items are in stock and there are no problems with payment verification. Although the Servermarket.in does not guarantee same day-shipping we shall strive to do so wherever possible. Orders are not processed on weekends and holidays.
- Servermarket.in is not responsible for the delivery times of Products. Once Products have been dispatched, it is the Customers responsibility to liaise with the courier nominated by Servermarket.in (as notified to the Customer) in relation to date and time of delivery. Servermarket.in shall not be liable for any inaccuracy of information provided to Customers relating to the date and time of delivery.
Faulty or damaged goods
Servermarket.in will repair, replace or refund faulty or damaged Products in accordance with the Warranty Terms and Conditions and your rights under the India Consumer Law.
Servermarket.in is a distributor only. Products sold by Servermarket.in are not manufactured by Servermarket.in. The products may, however, be covered by each manufacturer's warranty, service, and support policy (if present). Servermarket.in assigns and passes through to the customer any warranty of the manufacturer, and customer acknowledges that it shall have recourse only under such warranties and only as against the manufacturer of the products. Servermarket.in makes no representation or express warranty with respect to the product except those stated in this document. Servermarket.in disclaims all other warranties, express or implied, as to any such product, including and without limitation, the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any implied warranties arising from statute, trade usage, course of dealing, or course of performance.
All the materials and products (including but not limited to software) and services, included on or otherwise made available to you through the Servermarket.in shall be covered by standard product warranty offered by the manufacturer. The products are provided "as is" and "as available" basis without any representation or warranties, express or implied except otherwise specified in writing. Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind and you are requested to perform independent analysis before ordering the products. In case of any manufacturing defect that is identified during the Warranty period, the customer should contact the HP authorized Service Center with the following details:
- Details of the product owner, ticket number or invoice, product code, product serial number and the symptoms associated with the failure.
- If you transfer a product to another user, warranty service will be available to that customer for the remainder of the warranty period.
- It is your responsibility or that of the person receiving the goods on your behalf to ensure that the package is properly sealed and not tampered with.